Thanksgiving is here. Last year I posted a list of things I am thankful for as a New Year’s Eve recap on my Facebook notes. This year I decided I had best do it on my blog for Thanksgiving. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the things I am thankful for this year.
- JL Bryan, Bookish Brunette, and Blake Northcott for sharing links to my blog and book with your audience to bring in more readers!
- Terry and Dan Strickland, for believing in us enough to start a company to share our art with the world.
- My parents, for being proud enough to tell everyone who breathes that I’ve published a book.
- My husband, Kyle, for being my editor, my masseuse, and my anchor.
- Morningstar Child Care, for working around my Grad School schedule to keep me on. I feel appreciated.
- The Tragic City Rollers/Allstars. They’ve been welcoming and supportive. I can’t wait to officially join the roster this January. Special thanks to Voodoo Lily, Incredible Hoag, Punkin’ Disorderly, and Lil Bit Wicked for always checking in with the newbies to offer advice and encouragement.