Happy Anniversary Olympia Heights (With Giveaway)!
It starts with an idea. A book in your head says “Will you write me?” and you say “Yes! Yes of course!” But a fairy tale wedding never magically happens and a book does not get written without planning, work, and hair-tearing. Once the big day comes, however, it’s out of your hands. You sit back and watch the world receive your hard work. A year ago tomorrow, July 16, I put out my first book for the world. Though there were a few valid criticisms and a few flaming trolls, the reception has been generally positive.
Olympia Heights: The Pantheon celebrates its first anniversary this week. To celebrate, I’m going to be blogging about Greek mythology for five days straight and then ending it off with a few prizes and an announcement: the title of Book Three.
Here’s the schedule for the week:
- Sunday, July 15, 2012– Giveaway opened. Schedule posted (that’s what you’re reading right now!)
- Monday, July 16, 2012– Which Greek God Are You? (Quiz)
- Tuesday, July 17, 2012- 6 Common Myths About Ancient Greece
- Wednesday, July 18, 2012- 12 Words and Phrases We Get From Greek Mythology
- Thursday, July 19, 2012- 5 Awesome Artists Inspired By Greek Mythology
- Friday, July 20, 2012- Book Review: Olympus by Nathan Edmonson (It’s a Graphic Novel)
- Saturday, July 21, 2012- The announcement of the winners and the title!
What is this giveaway, you ask? I am giving away three (3) pairs of glossy, 11×17″ Olympia Heights cover posters, signed! I’ll sign them and ship them to you in a nice little 15″ tube. Are you going to be one of three lucky winners? Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Your review to enter doesn’t even have to be more than one sentence, so long as it comes with a rating. If the widget does not load, please refresh the page.